- Saving lives and making a difference in your community
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay - starts at $12-$14 per hour
- Valuable work experience
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
- Provides swim instruction based on the Goldfish Swim School curriculum.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Makes rescues and administers first aid when necessary.
- Evaluates students’ progress, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Interacts with parents/guardians on the activities and development of students’ swim skills.
- Acts as a GSS “ambassador” to ensure parental satisfaction.
- Uses problem solving and creative thinking skills to identify and resolve challenges that students encounter.
- Inspects pool areas before and after each class for possible maintenance, cleanliness or damage issues. Reports issues to management as appropriate.
- Maintains and ensures proper storage of all pool equipment. Places and removes lane lines.
- Reports accidents and incidents to management. Completes required documentation and paperwork.
- Performs Deck Teacher duties as needed.
- Performs light cleaning duties such as window washing, deck mopping, trash removal etc. on occasion.
- Attend required/mandatory workshops and in-service training outside of regular working hours.
- Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tropical Vibes & Impacting Lives!
You feel it the moment you walk in. There’s more than vibrant colors, a tropical theme and happy children. There’s something different, something extraordinary. Something truly GOLDEN. It’s passion. Not just a passion for kids or a passion for swimming…it’s a special passion for changing – even saving – lives, by being a part of kids learning to swim.
When you work at Goldfish, you're not just an employee. You're a part of something bigger. You're making an impact; a splash in the lives of the children in your community. You're an integral part of a team, working together to move forward a mission. You’re also making waves in your future, learning life lessons in and out of the pool through mentorship, leadership and passion. At Goldfish, it’s more than a job - it’s an endless pool of possibilities, opportunities and life-changing moments!
Making Waves with Passion, Purpose & Core Values!
At Goldfish, our core values are at the heart of everything we do, and behind every decision that we make. To us, these values are more than just words - they're embraced with purpose in our everyday lives, and what allows us to make a splash in our community, and in the lives of our members and our team!
We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN Experience!
We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! Customer Service
We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with Integrity • Compassion • Trust
We meet and exceed expectations so you see Extraordinary Results
We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to Celebrate!
Each Goldfish Swim School is an independently owned and operated franchise. The respective Franchisee is the employer at each Goldfish Swim School location. Each franchisee can set their own wages, benefit programs and terms and conditions of employment, which may vary at each Goldfish Swim School location.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)